Returns and Refund Policy
The growth and reputation of Bulk Container Express and its parent company RPP Containers, is based on customer trust and satisfaction.
If you receive a product that is damaged, or you are dissatisfied with a product you receive the following policies will apply.
Before accepting delivery, the recipient should thoroughly inspect all items for shipping damage.
- If damage has occurred, recipient should note the extent of the damage on the shipping bill.
- Recipient should not sign for the damaged items and should notify Bulk Container Express immediately at 1-800-257-5560, Monday-Friday 8:00am -5pm Eastern time. Outside of business hours please use our Contact Us page.
- Photos of the damage are very helpful. If possible, please take photos of the damaged items and e-mail them to Bulk Container Express at [email protected].
- Damage claims will be handled under the guidelines of FedEx Freight Priority. Bulk Container Express will facilitate the quick resolution of claims to the best of our abilities within these guidelines.
Dissatisfaction with Product (No damage):
If the buyer wishes to return the product, the following must apply:
- The buyer must contact Bulk Container Express within 14 calendar days from the date the merchandise was received. Products returned are subject to a re-stocking fee of 25% of the product price.
- The buyer must contact Bulk Container Express for a return material authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions prior to returning any products.
- The buyer is responsible for all return freight charges to Bulk Container Express.
- All returns must be in resalable condition and are subject to inspection for damage or misuse.
- Once Bulk Container Express has received and inspected the returned merchandise, a credit will be made to the original payment method. An e-mail notification will be generated once the credit has been issued.
If you have any further questions regarding our return and refund policy, please contact our customer service experts.